Niagara Falls, Ontario
Envirosystems is one of the most innovative marine & industrial service providers in North America, delivering “LOCAL EXPERTISE, COAST TO COAST“; delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines.
At Envirosystems, our goal is to create enduring partnerships with our customers. More than just a service provider, we are invested in our customers’ long-term success. Across North America, leading businesses trust our companies to deliver.
Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
An unrelenting commitment to health and safety is the number one priority of every Envirosystems company. A core value that is central to everything we do.
Envirosystems has an immediate need for an experienced Truck Driver with a valid AZ license at its Marine Clean Ltd. division in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This location provides industrial cleaning, waste management, transportation and support services to meet the demanding service requirements of the Great Lakes Marine Shipping Industry.
– $22.00 per hour (bi-weekly payroll)
– $1.00 per hour shift premium
– Employer paid Health Benefits Plan (medical & dental)
– Pension Plan
– Paid meals after 12 hour of work
– Home most nights
Primary Responsibilities Include:
– To safely and effectively operate all company vehicles according to your qualifications and company needs.
– To operate all company vehicles and equipment as directed, as per Marine Clean Ltd. procedures, policies and according to all applicable legislation
– To participate in the transportation on-call rotation as scheduled and in an emergent or short notice basis for weekends, after hours and holiday work.
– To maintain company owned vehicles and equipment as directed or required, including minor mechanical issues and interior/exterior vehicle cleanliness.
– To assist in other company departments as required, including Waste Management & Dust Suppression, and secondary duties in Operations.
– Represent the Company in a responsible and professional manner while dealing with customers, suppliers, regulatory bodies and fellow employees.
– Prepare and submit all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, according to corporate needs & procedures.
– Comply with all Marine Clean Ltd. safety, environmental, administrative and general policies/procedures as well as all safety policies of our customers or third parties when on their sites.
– Attend and complete necessary training as per Company requirements or objectives
– Valid AZ license;
– Driving experience required (bulk liquid preferred);
– Vacuum truck experience considered an asset;
– Ability to problem solve minor mechanical issues as they arise;
– Physical ability to manage hoses & other associated equipment.
Successful candidate will be a full-time, permanent employee who would be eligible for the Company’s pension plan and competitive, comprehensive group health benefit package including an Employee Assistance Program.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envirosystems Incorporated is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Envirosystems is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Accommodations during the recruitment process will be provided upon request.
We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada, be willing to travel for work assignments or work extended hours on occasion, be bondable for legal entry into the US, and be physically fit without aversions to confined spaces or heights.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.