Envirosystems is one of the most innovative industrial service providers in North America. Delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines. Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
Many of our projects are throughout Canada. The following position is based out of Atlantic Canada but may require travel to other parts of Canada and may involve rotational work schedules. The ideal candidates should have some experience in working on industrial sites.
Envirosystems is looking for a full-time, permanent Drum Truck Driver to be based out of Debert, NS. The Company offers full operational and safety training.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
– Pick up, load and unload both hazardous and non-hazardous waste from customer sites and deliver to various disposal sites;
– Respond to customer requests and plan travel schedules and routes;
– Perform daily maintenance and pre-trip inspections;
– Ensure that equipment is properly maintained, participate in preventative maintenance and note any defects for prompt repair;
– Maintain drivers log book, prepare daily collections reports and complete required shipping documents and other paperwork as required;
– Ensure that the material that is picked up is properly manifested and placarded;
– Be fully committed to company safety program and maintain accurate hours of service records.
– Completing all necessary paperwork necessary for each job;
– Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
– Nova Scotia Class 3 driver’s license with Air Brake Endorsement and a clean drivers abstract;
– Experience hauling hazardous material and recent HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training is preferred;
– Minimum 3 years driving experience within the industrial sector in the construction, environmental, oil & gas, and/or marine industries is preferred;
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
– Ability to frequently travel;
– Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
– Strong and effective communication skills both verbally and written;
– Excellent customer service skills;
– Strong organizational skills and ability to plan tasks;
– Ability to work in effectively with others and under minimal supervision;
– Ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines;
– Ability to problem solve minor mechanical issues as they arise.
As a full time, permanent employee you would be eligible for the Company’s pension plan and competitive, comprehensive group benefit package including an Employee Assistance Program.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.