Envirosystems is one of the most innovative industrial service providers in North America, delivering “LOCAL EXPERTISE, COAST TO COAST“; delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines.
At Envirosystems, our goal is to create enduring partnerships with our customers. More than just a service provider, we are invested in our customers’ long-term success. Across North America, leading businesses trust our companies to deliver.
Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
An unrelenting commitment to health and safety is the number one priority of every Envirosystems company. A core value that is central to everything we do.
The Facility Operator, based in our Hamilton, ON facility, is responsible for the sorting and recycling of various household hazardous waste materials. This position will report to the Supervisor and will work together to ensure all projects are done safely and on schedule.
Primary responsibilities include:
– General labour responsibilities including the safe handling of waste materials
– Material Handling
– Read labels to identify & sort containers of waste
– Machine operation to bulk containers of waste
– Work both independently and cooperating with others as part of a team
– Sort paint by colour
– Operate forklift to load supplies & unload containers of waste
– Operate forklift to take containers of waste to / from machine operator
– Job rotation is necessary. Must be flexible and willing to train in a variety of workstation
– Counter balance propane forklift experience
– Valid G License
– Able to work as part of a team
– Excellent communication (written, verbal)
– Able to perform physically demanding work (bending/lifting/twisting/standing/walking) for 8 hour shift
As an employee you would be eligible for the Company’s competitive, comprehensive group benefit package including an Employee Assistance Program.
Envirosystems Incorporated is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Envirosystems is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Accommodations during the recruitment process will be provided upon request.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.