Envirosystems is one of the most innovative industrial service providers in North America, delivering “LOCAL EXPERTISE, COAST TO COAST“; delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines.
At Envirosystems, our goal is to create enduring partnerships with our customers. More than just a service provider, we are invested in our customers’ long-term success. Across North America, leading businesses trust our companies to deliver.
Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
An unrelenting commitment to health and safety is the number one priority of every Envirosystems company. A core value that is central to everything we do.
Envirosystems is currently seeking a full-time Fleet Administrator to support our Fleet and Operations groups from an administration perspective. The role will be based out of our Acheson, AB location. Reporting to the Fleet & Procurement Manager, the Fleet Administrator will be responsible for the following:
Primary responsibilities include:
– Maintain up to date asset details in all internal systems;
– Update all computerized maintenance records;
– Review and enter driver files into Intelex;
– Request and review Carrier Profiles from multiple provincial government agencies;
– Issue and maintain fuel cards for employees;
– Generate reports as required from internal systems;
– Issue and track cellphones, laptops and other equipment;
– Other administrative duties as requested including data entry and filing.
Minimum qualifications include:
– 2+ years experience with office administration;
– High School Diploma or equivalent;
– Prior exposure/experience to fleet administration/support would be considered an asset;
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
– Experience with data entry and administrative record keeping;
– Familiarity with cellphones and laptops.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.