Envirosystems is one of the most innovative industrial service providers in North America. Delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines. Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
Many of our projects are throughout Canada. The following position is based out of Atlantic Canada but may require travel to other parts of Canada and may involve rotational work schedules. The ideal candidates should have some experience in working on industrial sites.
Envirosystems is looking for full-time Industrial Labourers to be based out of our Waste Facility in Debert, NS. The Company offers full operational and safety training.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
– Complying with all safe work practices and policies to ensure all work is done as safely as possible;
– Performs general labour duties within the waste facility and as required at customer sites;
– Truck offloading and tank farm operation;
– General labour duties related to drum processing and tank washing;
– Confined space entry;
– Cleaning and piling of salvage materials, removal of rubble and other debris;
– Completing all necessary paperwork necessary for each job;
– Other facility tasks and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
– Minimum of grade 12 or a GED equivalent;
– Previous experience in a labour intensive position working in various work environments and engaged in repetitive tasks is required (i.e. confined spaces, heights, noisy and various and extreme weather conditions);
– Experience operating a centrifuge or filter press is an asset;
– Class 5 driver’s license with a recent and clean drivers abstract is preferred;
– Previous experience in cleaning industrial tanks;
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively;
– Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment on a shift work rotation;
– Ability to work effectively with others within a team setting;
This position is covered under a collective agreement. As a full time, permanent employee you would be eligible for the Company’s pension plan and competitive, comprehensive group benefit package including an Employee Assistance Program.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.