Envirosystems is one of the most innovative industrial service providers in North America, delivering “LOCAL EXPERTISE, COAST TO COAST“; delivering new technology and methods that transform industrial processes, we excel at expediting turnaround and shutdown needs during critical path outages to meet key timelines.
At Envirosystems, our goal is to create enduring partnerships with our customers. More than just a service provider, we are invested in our customers’ long-term success. Across North America, leading businesses trust our companies to deliver.
Our experienced workforce utilizes hundreds of pieces of advanced equipment, including vacuum units, high pressure units, exchanger cleaning equipment, modern robotic equipment, and specialized industrial equipment.
An unrelenting commitment to health and safety is the number one priority of every Envirosystems company. A core value that is central to everything we do.
We are looking for Operators based in the GTA to join our team for the summer season. We have full time and part time positions available. Depots operate Monday to Sunday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Duties / Responsibilities Include:
– Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following and ensuring compliance of policies and processes;
– Performs physically demanding work (must be able to lift up to 50lbs);
– Interacts with the public by receiving the chemicals brought to the site;
– Identify, sort, and pack chemicals into appropriate storage containers;
– Participates in all required training;
– Works outdoors in all weather conditions.
– High School Diploma; must be 18 years or older to apply;
– Valid G License;
– Able to read labels on containers of waste to determine their hazard characteristics;
– Has excellent communication and customer service skills;
– Have excellent written communication skills including legible penmanship;
– Have access to reliable transportation to / from work daily; personal or public;
– Previous experience handling chemicals an asset.
Qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment, should submit their resume. Envirosystems Incorporated is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Envirosystems is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Accommodations during the recruitment process will be provided upon request.
We thank all those who apply however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
Please fill in the application form to apply for this position.