Envirosystems is a leader in leveraging advanced technologies to provide innovative and safer solutions.
Our Robotic Services team provides project management services, site-specific professionals, and specialized equipment to customers in diverse industries.
We have the ability to modify our existing robotic services equipment, build or engineer new equipment, or adapt our processes to suit the specific requirements of most industries. This flexibility has helped us perform many “firsts” in industrial services.
Advantages of Our Robotic Solutions
- Reduced personnel exposure to falling rubble, vibrations, and hazardous or toxic materials
- Confined space solutions
- Hotwork capabilities – High temperature and hostile environments
- Electronically powered – No harmful fumes or emissions
- Highly trained and experienced operators/technicians
- Remote control offers the operator the best view of the work while affording him precise control and ensuring safety
- Approximately 6 to 8 times faster than manual human labor tear-out and/or removal
- Reduced downtime on equipment items serviced
- Machines are extremely maneuverable and can operate in congested areas
- Less manpower required on job-site with higher productivity
- Reduced overall project costs
- Well-maintained and serviced equipment
- Personally transported to all job-sites
- All commonly required spare parts and repair tools on the job-site, as applicable
- Trained and experienced operators/technicians manage our equipment
- Machines are compact and easily transportable between job sites
- Attachments are available for any application
- Machines can be utilized for de-bricking, stripping out castables, concrete, build-up or coatings, mucking out debris, slag removal, reinforced concrete and/or tile chest, foundation, pad, deck and structure demolition, and more
- Can be used in kilns, coolers, furnaces, hazard-waste process vessels and units, tanks, chests, firing hoods and more
Envirosystems also has a large fleet of Micro Lift equipment to provide services for unique lifting situations. The equipment is able to fit into confined spaces and lift up to 6,000 lbs.
Contact us today to find out more about how our robotic services help to make industrial and environmental services safer, more cost-effective, and of higher quality.